Spend a day with a Waters West guide learning the ins and outs of trout fishing on the West End Rivers.
You'll learn dry fly and streamer techniques that work for sea-run cutthroat as well as resident trout. Just in time too! Fall is prime-time for sea-run Cutt's so you can take this class and be ready for the season before you have time to forget it all!
- Dates:Scroll to bottom of page and look for "dates" then select your preferred date or to be re-directed to Calendar (click here) also, Dates available upon request for groups of 5+
- Time: 9-3pm
- Location:Meet at the Forks Outfitter
- bring your own lunch and gear!
- License will be required - not provided
- Bring your own lunch and waders! (Simms G3 rental waders available at shop -call for details)
- Rods, lines can be provided, and also available for sale at the shop
- little bit of experience is preferred for this class (check out the Fly Fishing 101 - Beginners Class )
*Please view Class Cancellation Policy before booking
No refunds on classes. We can reschedule you for a future class for a $20 rescheduling fee.
in case of unsafe weather, the instructor may reschedule classes or change locations. If we can not reschedule you to a date convenient for you we will refund you.
If minimum class size is not met, we reserve the right to cancel the class. In such an event, we will refund or reschedule.