Navigate pressure-washer weather en route to Skeena steelhead with the stay-dry confidence of Simms' bomber, fully-submersible Dry Creek™ Z Backpack. Powered by impenetrable TPU-coated fabrics and brick-wall radio frequency welds, these guide-tested bags blend waterproof and lightweight performance with uncompromising durability. Considered features include: submersible TIZIP® zipper for cavernous access to all your gear; interior stretch-mesh storage pockets for intuitive organization; exterior lash points and stretch cording for wet storage; and roll-up strap retainers that annihilate line-catch points. Fully loaded with waypoints on lock, source plush comfort from cushioned shoulder straps and a no-sweat back panel with breathable, water-resistant foam.
- Fully waterproof 840 D TPU coated fabric welded constuction with submerisible TIZIP® zipper to give you full access to your gear
- Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points and stretch cording for wet storage
- Fully cushioned shoulder straps and back panel with breathable, water-resistant foam
- Roll-up strap retainer reduces line catchers on all adjustment straps
- WEIGHT: 30.4 oz
- CAPACITY: 25 L, 1525.59 cu. in.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" x 12" x 7"