Benefits of Shopping Small
Lots of manufacturers have been deciding to sell direct. They have awesome websites and great information. So why buy from a brick & mortar fly shop?
- Personal knowledge: We try out the gear. We can compare brands objectively without bias towards certain manufacturers. We can tell you with a clear conscious what we like and what we don’t, what works and what simply doesn’t. We all tie flies and can answer any of your fly tying questions.
- Custom Orders: If you don’t see something on our site, don’t give up. We have a lot of great stuff in the shop and sometimes we miss putting something on our website. If it has to do with fly fishing or fly tying, we probably have it or we can certainly get it. We take custom orders all of the time. Call us on the phone or send us an email, whichever is easiest for you.
- The Right Gear: Your needs are going to depend on many factors: what you already have, your experience level and individual preferences, your home location and locations you plan on traveling to in the future, and of course, price. You can’t just read a quick write up or take a quiz and be fitted perfectly. Shoot us an email or give us a call and we’ll do everything we can to get you the perfect rod & reel, waders & boots or vise and tools setup.
- International shipping: We ship worldwide every day.
- We ship fast. Most online and phone orders are shipped the same day they are received, including international orders.
- Plus, big corporations suck…they’ll steal your soul.
The $$$ benefits
- Free shipping on orders over $50.00 within the US.
- Cheap Shipping at flat rate of $5.00 * except for sale items and certain heavy products.
- No WA state sales tax for out-of-state orders.
- WA Residents – We pay your Sales Tax on All Fly Rods, Spey Rods and Watermaster Boats.
- Free K Pump with purchase of Outcast/Fish Cat Frameless, Pontoon, or Raft Series.
- Free backing with every fly reel purchase.
- We are always happy to work with you, so if you have any questions, comments or criticisms (direct all of the criticisms to Dave), please feel free to call us: (360) 417-0937 or email us:email@example.com